Whenever you consider moving your materials testing equipment look no further than Instron® Professional Services.
Professional Services provide support for relocation from start to finish. Our team of qualified engineers have the knowhow and many years of experience moving valuable materials testing equipment in a timely, safe, and secure manner. We also offer support services and documentation to support IQOQ process requirements when relocating equipment.
Our service team knows your equipment, what elements of the instrument are sensitive to movement, and how to safely lift and manoeuver equipment while taking into account the needs of your new site. Decommissioning and re-commission your equipment by our qualified engineers – together with appropriate services including calibration
, preventative maintenance
, software updates, system set-up, and training
– will ensure a successful re-installation and start-up of testing at your new location.
We will work with you to determine the best plan and resources. Here are some of the key areas where we can provide assistance:
- Uptime and continuity of testing
- The availability of upgrade options
- Disconnection of services
- Preparation of new services and foundations/surfaces
- Packing and protection
- Equipment lift points
- Repositioning and leveling
- Set up and re-commissioning
- Maintenance and verification
- Test validation
- Training of staff
Trust Instron to help relocate your highly valued materials testing equipment.