A two day computer training course on Series IX for Windows software. Learn how to run tests with Series IX, generate reports and plots, and how to reanalyze your data. Create your own test methods for your specific application. Learn how to select and add calculations and to enter the correct parameters associated with calculations. Write your own equations and use internal calculations. The course also covers - editing raw data files, creating ASCII and DIF files for external databases and setting up a password security system. (*See Notes at the bottom of page)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Control tests using Series IX on Instron instruments
- Create and customize Series IX test methods
- Select appropriate calculations for your tests
- Reanalyze (replay) existing data files
- Plot test curves on a screen display, printer or plotter
- Assign password access to each Series IX user
- Manage Series IX test methods and raw data files
- Create data files for use with external databases
- Understand Series IX file structure
- Edit data files
- Run Series IX diagnostics
This course is not currently scheduled or is only available by request. Please contact the Instron Training Center at 781-575-5246 or Contact US to schedule this course.
* Price does not include lodging and meals.