Complete hands-on training on the operation of the 8800 test system. You will learn components of the load frame and hydraulics, front panel control, and FastTrack software console operation, load cell calibration, function key unit selection, load protect, amplitude control, event detectors, setup of displays, actuator controllers, and hydraulic pump control. This course includes loop shaping, strain channel operation, setting channel limits, using event detectors, setting input and output digital lines, and analog data display.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Completely operate test system including hydraulic pumps
- Run tests, generate graphs & product reports
- Identify all the components of the test system
- Understand all functions of 8800/8500 control panel
- Understand the functions of the FastTrack Console
- Setup limits, events and closed loop control gains (PID)
- Setup waveform function generator
- Manually and electronically calibrate transducers
- Change system readout unit parameters
- Save & recall test parameters in user configurations
- Install load cells, grips and specimens on your load frame
- Output signals on the 8800 I/O ports
- Understand the various 8800 fatigue testing applications
This course is not currently scheduled or is only available by request. Please contact the Instron Training Center at 781-575-5246 or Contact US to schedule this course.
* Price does not include lodging and meals.