This hands-on intensive training session is an efficient combination of classroom
discussion reinforced with laboratory exercises based on testing actual materials. In the Grove City, PA classes, each student will work with a PC loaded with Instrons Partner testing software. The training begins with a system overview thoroughly discussing the hardware and software components of the Materials Testing System including the main menus of Partner and the system configuration setup. Creating, running and editing Test Procedures with several applications such as proof, tensile and compression will be discussed and practiced. The student will also learn to analyze and recalculate Test Results, create and edit Reports, and backup Procedures and Results. On the second day of the class, students will have an opportunity to discuss unique or special requirements with the instructor. This training will provide a complete understanding of the operation and capabilities of your Partner-based system ensuring maximum return on your investment.
NOTE: This course will serve as a prerequisite to the 1-Day, Gentest Operators course.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Run tests, generate graphs & produce test reports.
- Create, save and retrieve test methods and sample data files.
- Configure User Interface.
- Setup test control parameters.
- Control Modes.
- Test rates
- Test events
- Electronically calibrate and balance transducers.
- Enter specimen dimensions and sample identifications.
- Setup basic result table, statistics and calculations.
|Date||Location||Price*||Click to Register
|17/09/2013||Grove City, PA||
* Price does not include lodging and meals.