For a decade, you, our customers, have been taking advantage of the incredible versatility of the ElectroPuls to run thousands of different tests and applications. You are constantly pushing the envelope with the complexity and variety of applications our machines are used for. You are driving us to innovate and develop the product set to meet new and emergent needs for validation, simulation and materials testing, whilst challenging us to future-proof your investment with a universal system which can do it all.
To mark the 10th anniversary of this revolutionary range of dynamic testing machines, we are hosting an exclusive 2 day educational event designed to help you extend the boundaries of your own research.
Showcasing some of the most exciting, cutting edge customer applications of the ElectroPuls as well as providing a series of Instron-led workshops to master some of the advanced operating techniques, you will walk away better equipped and with a greater understanding of how to use your ElectroPuls to support your research.
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear how Professor Janice Barton is using the ElectroPuls to further Experimental Mechanics at University of Southampton, and how Ryan Livingston and the team at Synoste are using the ElectroPuls to lengthen bones and change lives.
There are a limited number of places, so secure yours today by contacting your local Instron sales representative (or use the contact us link below).
When and Where?
The event will be held on the 26th and 27th April 2017 at Instron’s European Headquarters, Centre of Excellence of Dynamic Systems, High Wycombe, UK (Directions).
Wednesday 26th April - 10:00 – 17:00 - Followed by Complimentary Conference Dinner
A chance to connect and learn with others members of the ElectroPuls community through:
- Showcasing cutting edge applications that demonstrate the flexibility of ElectroPuls Systems.
- Sharing the latest innovations in material testing including Bluehill Universal and AVE 2 Non-Contacting Video extensometery.
- Participating in a discussion around future trends in material testing including a sneak peek at forthcoming developments.
- Presentation from Guest speaker Professor Janice Barton, University of Southampton and Ryan Livingston, Synoste, Finland.
- Event Dinner
Thursday 27th April - 9:30 – 15:00
We know you’ll see something on Day 1 that you’ll want to try on your system. Day 2 is all about teaching you how to do it and learning all about best practice. We’ll be running focused workshops on subjects including:
- Getting the right data - optimising data acquisition settings for fatigue testing.
- Too much post processing? – using standardised or custom calculations to answer the questions you really want.
- Beyond position, load or strain control – learn about advanced control techniques which will allow you to better simulate in-service conditions.
- Keep it Simple! – whilst it’s great to have so many features, sometimes it’s just about doing the simple experiments with as little fuss as possible. Learn about all the tips and tricks that will save you time.
And if you don’t see what you’re looking for, no problem. Get in touch with your specific enquiry and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Looking forward to seeing you there, from the ElectroPuls team at Instron!