8874 (25kN/100Nm) Axial-Torsion Systems
The 8874 is a bi-axial tabletop servohydraulic testing system providing a combined axial and torsion dynamic actuator in the upper crosshead. With a precision aligned twin-column frame and a lower t-slot table, the 8874 meets the challenging demands of a varied range of both static and dynamic testing requirements.
Combined with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller, and the Instron® patented Dynacell™, these table model systems are compact and flexible enough to be located anywhere within a laboratory, saving valuable space.
- Up to ±25 kN (5620 lbf) axial force capacity
- ±100 Nm (880 in-lb) torque capacity
- Integral T-slot base to accommodate the needs of many biomedical and component testing applications
- Patented Dynacell load cell featuring compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures
- Standard or extra-height frame options
- Wide range of axial-torsional grips, fixtures and accessories
The Instron® 8874 is a compact tabletop axial-torsion servohydraulic testing system that meets the challenging demands variousstatic and dynamic tests requires. The system carries out axial, torsion, or combined axial-torsion tests. With the actuator in theupper crosshead and a lower t-slot table, the 8874 makes an ideal platform for testing a variety of medical devices, biomaterials,advanced materials, and other components testing.
- 403.0 KB