When repairs, refurbishment, or calibrations cannot be done at your site, we offer a range of services at our factory locations.
Our factory team is familiar with all aspects of your testing system including the assembly and repair of transducers, hydraulic actuators, and more. Our technicians have access to the tooling, lifting devices, and factory expertise necessary to repair and test equipment performance to original factory specifications.
Transducer Repair Services
- Repair, re-calibration, and re-certification of Instron® transducers (load cells, extensometers, etc)
Testing System Accessories, Mechanical and Electrical Repair
- Repair of Instron systems
- Accessories such as grips, fixtures, chambers, and gearboxes
- PC boards repair, including electrical components replacement
- Resurfacing all wear areas including grinding, re-chroming pistons, and removal of any surface defects where necessary
- Cleaning all other components and replacement of seals
- Performance and pressure testing to Instron's specifications
Factory Calibration and Verification Services
Our factory-based calibration lab maintains a broad range of primary and secondary standards traceable to national standards. Additionally, products repaired at our factory locations are calibrated to factory specifications.